Manta, Rules of thumb, aphorism, mantra, haiku are a way we can remind ourselves of our story.
- Enable someone to make an accurate decision in the heat of the moment
- Should be considered from all perspectives
- Can be disagreed with: generic principles are worthless
- Be something that can fit into a picture frame
- Have evidence of practical application
- Make system one thinking "the lazy brain" more accurate.
Watch your thoughts, they become words; watch your words, they become actions; watch your actions, they become habits; watch your habits, they become character; watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.