Couple discipline with curiosity to conceptualise solutions to the big problems. Document methodical, consistent methods using feedback loops to remain on track and alleviate quality of performance.
- Automate everything that can be
- Enable low cost experiementation
- Reason from first principles
- Master the tools of the trade
Achieving the most with the least
We first make our habits, then our habits make us John Dryden
Software is eating the world, the web is eating software
Leverage technology master your craft.
Bring it all together, set the standard
Conditions for flow
- Develop rituals
- Laser focus is essential - learn how to say no
- Consise internal language
- Store all information but have strict filters for what to act on
- Use mantra to stay on track
Confidence isn't about knowing the outcome. But embracing obstacles feeling certain you find a solution
Evolve routines to change state
Create simple checklists that simplify complex ambitions into easily interpreted blocks. Keep length within 4-7 items. Better to break up concepts into smaller sublists if needed.
Define an achievable action that will provide a step improvement to the current situation that provides a foundation for further progress.
- What do you need to learn?
- How can technology automate your processes?
It is better to extract tools from something that works well than make a tool with thea aim of making something work well.