What about that, did not make sense?
How would you act if you knew you couldn’t fail?
What makes you genuinely happy?
If money were no object, how would you live your life differently?
- What makes a good questioner?
- What type of questions exist?
- How do you know the right time for a specific question?
- What is critial mass?
- How to balance time needing to sell a proposed solution vs spiking a solution and explaining the results
- How have I improved time management?
- What is the best way of increasing hourly rate of earning?
- Does this decision move us closer towards our vision?
- Do you understand the inputs and recognise the value of desired outputs?
- Do you have a convincing metaphor for describing value?
- What is the best way to get more time?
- How can you still win even if you lose?
- What do I enjoy?
- How much fun have I been creating?
- How do you create fun?
- How important is it?
- What are the key elements of fun?
- How do you tell a convincing investment story?
- How can traditional education keep up with demands of technology?
- How to best to teach adaption to change? Observe, Storify, Prioritize, Act, Review.
- How to systemise teaching what you have learned?
- What is the typical attitude of your customers?
- Do you have the time to teach to this level?
- Would you be better to go all in and run the business rather than sell the solution?
- How deep is the knowledge base your customers need to use your solution effectively?
- How have I increased my hourly rate of earning?