What about that, did not make sense?
How would you act if you knew you couldn’t fail?
What is your ninety-second personal elevator speech?
What makes you genuinely happy?
If money were no object, how would you live your life differently?
- What makes a good questioner?
- What type of questions exist?
- How do you know the right time for a specific question?
- What is critial mass?
- How to balance time needing to sell a proposed solution vs spiking a solution and explaining the results
- How have I improved time management?
- What is the best way of increasing hourly rate of earning?
- Does this decision move us closer towards our vision?
- Do you understand the inputs and recognise the value of desired outputs?
- Do you have a convincing metaphor for describing value?
- What is the best way to get more time?
- How can you still win even if you lose?
- What do I enjoy?
- How much fun have I been creating?
- How do you create fun?
- How important is it?
- What are the key elements of fun?
- How do you tell a convincing investment story?
- How can traditional education keep up with demands of technology?
- How to best to teach adaption to change? Observe, Storify, Prioritize, Act, Review.
- How to systemise teaching what you have learned?
- What is the typical attitude of your customers?
- Do you have the time to teach to this level?
- Would you be better to go all in and run the business rather than sell the solution?
- How deep is the knowledge base your customers need to use your solution effectively?
- How have I increased my hourly rate of earning?