- What is the real problem?
- Why are things done this way?
- Could things be done differently?
- What is the biggest waste of time?
- What question is being ignored?
- What is the true nature of your problem?
- What is the opposite view?
- Who or what is the enemy?
- Is it worth your effort?
- What is the biggest waste of effort?
- What do you want more of?
- What elements define success?
- What do you need to avoid?
- What is possible / impossible?
- What are the world's trends?
- How could trends be harnessed?
- Where do you want to be? Why?
- What is the first step along the happy path?
- What is immutable truth?
- What is your biggest assumption?
- Can you afford the risk?
- Can you sell the idea?
- What is the rule of thumb?
- How can technology help?
- Have you got the tools and materials?
- How can you test assumptions quickly?
- How can you improve your ability to add value?
- How can lessons learned be reused?
- What skills do you need?
- Who does not need to be asked?
- Who is good to be around?
- Do you have trust?
- What is the meta of the matter?
- Can you teach what you know?
- How can you grow smarter?
- What is the next question?
- doing the right thing
- at the right time
- for the right reason
- in the right way